S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Plans, develops and manages a portfolio of global events and third party sponsorships covering the EMEA region. Manages event logistics and operations including site selection, catering, audio/visual and registration. Executes webinars and manages the logistics for S&P Global Market Intelligence’s exhibit and sponsorship at third party sponsored conferences.
The Location: London, UK
- Manages event logistics and operations, conducts site/vendor selection and provides event support. Reviews venue contracts with notes for the Director, Global Events to approve.
- Handles onsite registration and coordinates all onsite logistics such as catering and A/V needs with the venue.
- Tracks and manages event budgets and conducts final expense reconciliation.
- Supports the global head of webinars by planning and executing local webcasts.
- Manages the logistics for our exhibits and sponsorships at third party events.
- Manage various vendor relationships to support events including booths, printing and giveaways. Manage the inventory of giveaways and event equipment.
- Support Marketing, Design and Global Sales Operations with the development of invitations, agendas, signage and all other event material
- Functional and Business Knowledge
- Event planning, catering, event hosting.
- Problem Solving
- Cost effective vendor selection, vendor management and customer service.
- Interacts with external clients and vendors.
- Typical Scope & Impact
- Impacts event success via effective cost management, ROI measurement and customer service.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum and Preferred Experience/Skills
- Experience in event planning experience required
- Ability to travel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to manage multiple events in a fast-paced environment
- Proven administrative, organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit: S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.