S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Learning Program Manager
The Location: India
The Team: The S&P Global Market Intelligence Corporate Planning & Support team aims to deliver essential products that provide performance value to the markets and clients we serve. As a team, we aim to evolve our processes and achieve greater success with every product release and product launch.
Among our division-wide programs is the Business Development Life Cycle (BDLC); a cross-functional framework and training program that provides a common process and language for teams (product management, sales, marketing, technology, content, finance, human resources, legal, compliance and risk) involved in the creation, marketing and delivery of products and services that address business challenges or drive performance for our diverse, existing and growing internal and external client base.
The Impact: As Learning Program Manager, you will have the opportunity to interact with and work alongside driven executives and department leaders. You will contribute to the creation and facilitation of learning opportunities, manage internal projects, processes, and events related to our programs.
You will contribute to the achievement of cross-functional organizational goals and business objectives by assisting with the development and delivery of learning programs which provide common processes and language for all Market Intelligence team members.
What’s in it for you:
The CP&S & BDLC teams work closely with all internal divisions and in this role, you will gain exposure to the workflows and day-to-day activities of employees across SPGMI divisions with a focus in your geographic location. The team supports our rapidly-growing business, and thus allows for many opportunities to become involved in various S&P Global events, activities, and initiatives.
- Have the opportunity to further develop your facilitation and project management skills within a dynamic, globally-oriented organization.
- Build on your facilitation and instructional design experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Work alongside a team of dynamic professionals with varied backgrounds while gaining exposure to multiple segments, industries and business processes.
- Consult with subject matter experts and existing curriculum to develop scenario and web-based learning modules
- Perform needs analysis and audience analysis to inform creative approaches to program design, and lead to recommendations that broaden and enrich each learning opportunity
- Support the efforts of training project teams from inception to completion; cultivate relationships, resolve conflicts; manage multiple projects; organize and prioritize work; and drive task completion
- Work with graphics and creative teams to create and integrate multimedia elements such as audio and video into eLearning modules
- Facilitate workshops; classroom sessions and video-conference-based training; oversee coordination/logistics of training events, classes, workshops, etc
- Develop and monitor the success of practical, on-the-job application of delivered learning programs.
- Observe and coach subject matter experts and other facilitators on communication and presentation skills, as needed
- Coordinate learner registration and feedback mechanisms and, working with the L&D team, develop and deliver LMS reporting for training & development activities, courses, etc.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience direct experience in developing and/or delivering adult education programs, particularly in a corporate setting
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong facilitation, and written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work with competing priorities
- Collaborative work style with a strong service orientation and high standards of excellence and business enablement
- Ability to work on multiple tasks without sacrificing quality and attention to detail required
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally (including the US)
- Experience working cross-culturally with diverse colleagues in a global environment
- Working knowledge of eLearning authoring tools (i.e. Articulate, Captivate, Camtasia)
- Experience in supporting culture change and business transformation
- Capable of completing tasks and projects with little guidance and supervision
- Must be comfortable speaking in front of groups and adept at conversing on an executive level with a variety of professionals
If moved to interview each candidate is requested to prepare a 5 min (max) educational piece describing themselves or an aspect of their lives. They can use Articulate or any other tool of their choice.
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.