S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: As a Software Developer II with the Product Development team, you will be working on various software applications mainly using .NET technologies which includes mobile friendly web based applications (may also work on front end web development libraries), back-end services, workflow systems, and flexible enough to work as per the project needs. You will be participating in the software development process (SDLC).
The Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
The Team: Do you love to collaborate & provide solutions? This team comes together across eight different locations every single day to craft enterprise grade applications with a focus on web application and cloud system that serve a large customer base with growing demand and usage. You will use a wide range of technologies and cultivate a collaborative environment with other internal teams.
The Impact: We focus primarily developing, enhancing and delivering required pieces of information & functionality to internal & external clients in all client facing applications. You will have a highly transparent role where even small changes have very wide impact.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunities for innovation and learning new state of the art technologies
- To work in pure agile & scrum methodology
- Opportunity to work with a team responsible for the architecture, design and development of enterprise web domain of our products.
- Deliver solutions within a multi-functional Agile team
- Develop expertise in our proprietary enterprise software products
- Set and maintain a level of excitement in using various technologies to develop, support, and iteratively deploy real enterprise level software
- Achieve an understanding of customer environments and their use of the products
- Build solutions architecture, algorithms, and designs for solutions that scale to the customer's enterprise/global requirements
- Apply software engineering practices and implement automations across all elements of solution delivery
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of significant experience in web development using
Programming Languages and Libraries: C#, ASP.Net (Web Forms + MVC), Java Script, XML/XSLT, HTML/XHTML, CSS3, Front End Web Development, T-SQL
- Interface Protocols & Standards:JSON, Jquery
- Frameworks:Entity Framework, MVC, MVVM, SPA Framework, WCF, MS Web API
- Operating Systems: Windows
- Processes: Software Engineering, Object-Oriented Software, Design Patterns, Agile Programming, Cross-browser Compatibility
- Ability to resolve serious performance related issues through various techniques, including testing, debugging and profiling
- Possess a true “roll up the sleeves and get it done” working approach; demonstrated success as a problem solver, operating as a client-focused self-starter
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit: S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.