S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Product Manager, Leveraged Commentary and Data (LCD)
The Location: Charlottesville, VA, US
The Team: Our Leveraged Commentary and Data Group (LCD) offers comprehensive coverage of the syndicated loan and distressed debt markets across the world. To ensure that our products continue to support our clients in their success, we are seeking a Product Manager to join our LCD product management team.
The Impact: Do you have work experience as an arranger of capital, specifically within debt capital markets? Do you have a deep understanding of how debt works? Using your understanding of the distressed debt market and the competitive landscape, as Product Manager you will be an expert for selected product specialties with the specific mission of understanding of how the LCD products and services can better serve our users’ needs.
What’s in it for you:Our LCD product is a growth driver for the business with significant market potential. In this role on the product team, you will have visibility across the organization and will work closely with professionals in the market to successfully implement strategies to accelerate growth and visibility of the product offering, ultimately driving revenue growth.
- Work with customers to understand their work streams and value focus
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis
- Interface closely with our research and editorial teams
- Write business cases
- Help drive product management for strategic projects for the group
- Serve as Agile product owner for scrum team
Success in this role will be contingent upon your ability to:
- Successfully diagnose client need
- Develop product requirements
- Run large development projects
- Execute a go-to-market strategy
What We’re Looking For:
- 2-4 years of financial industry experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of debt capital markets and strong financial acumen
- Prior experience as an investor, investment banker, or research analyst with a focus in debt capital markets is preferred
- Strong ability to collaborate and drive agenda across multiple teams and individuals
- Product management experience preferred but not required
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit: S&P Global Market Intelligence.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.