S&P Global Market Intelligence
As an Analyst, you will gain exposure to different reports of covered Industries, while having frequent interaction with global analysts to learn the industry dynamics and create a symbiotic work culture.
What’s in it for you?
This position is an excellent stepping stone to understand Industry dynamism, that will allow you to gain a comprehensive understanding of the industry through financial reporting standards, and enable you to learn facets of the assigned industry, and as well as apply this knowledge to your daily responsibilities.
- Process data (Financial or Non-Financial, depending on the process selected for) and apply it in an accurate manner to the database using technical and financial knowledge
- Standardization, collection and validation of corporate annual, semi-annual or quarterly financial data from companies; published reports.
- Keeps up-to-date in knowledge of content sets. Builds industry knowledge by understanding industry trends and reporting standards
- Provides input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements related to the covered content sets.
- Troubleshoots problems or issues and provide support to the team.
What we look for:
- Strong finance or accounting specialization. The candidate should be willing to work in rotational night shifts. Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment, while following flexible schedule to meet deadlines.
- Solid understanding of Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow statements and how they interrelate. Effective communication skill and sound computer skills are the pre requisites for the positions.
- Comfortable taking initiative and demonstrating resourcefulness
- Strong attention to detail and persistent approach to work
- Strong quantitative, analytical and interpretive skills
- Commerce Graduation
- Streams Eligible – Any Stream with Finance as Major or Minor subject
- Willingness to work in all shifts on rotational basis (10 am to 7 pm, 2 pm to 11 pm and 08 pm to 5 am)
- Excellent Good written and verbal communication skills
- Well versed with Internet searching and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in fast paced environment on multiple tasks simultaneously and also as part of a team but still be able to function independently
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and deliver with regard to fast deadlines
- An inquisitive and investigative nature.
- A Positive attitude, strong interest in research, flair for writing and an eye for detail.
- Ability to interact with many levels and to face and deal with issues in a mature and professional manner
Formally known as McGraw Hill Financial, S&P Global includes Ratings, Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices, J.D. Power and Platts. Together, we're the foremost providers of essential intelligence for the capital and commodities markets.
Be part of the team that provides smart investors with even smarter data at S&P Global Market Intelligence. A career at S&P Global Market Intelligence puts you in a position to be indispensable to institutional investors, investment advisors and wealth managers around the world.
Market Intelligence delivers in-depth intelligence across asset classes and capital structures, bringing together key capabilities in research, strategy, evaluation, analysis, data solutions and risk mitigation under one roof. Every day, more than 4,200 financial firms turn to us for real-time research, data and analytics on more than 92,000 companies.
Learn more at www.spglobal.com
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.