S&P Global Corporate
The Role: GTC Lead for Corporate Technologies
The Location: Hyderabad, India
The Team: S&P Global’s new Global Talent Center will utilize a Build-Operate-Transfer model (BOT) partnering with an experienced vendor partner to create the new organization for S&P Global.
The Impact: Build Corporate GTC with key Infrastructure, cloud, enterprise architecture, enterprise services at the core along with workplace technologies and security teams.
What’s in it for you: The role of the GTC Corporate Technologies Lead will be to deliver on the economies of scale possible with the Global Technology strategy and drive the one S&P Global mindset across various functions and create new alliances and partnerships with the existing teams in the area.
- In-source and build the key teams
- Project Phoenix: Insource Architecture, Engineering and Governance functions we plan to retain
- Cloud: Insource CloudBourne teams
- Enterprise Services: Insource the Enterprise Services team from TCS
- Enterprise Architecture: Move enterprise architecture resources from high-cost areas and create the balance to build presence in GTC
- Build Technology Centers of Excellence
- With talent and pool, build centers of excellence with industry leading best practices.
- Work with technology and divisional leaderships in US and GTC leadership and organize the delivery portfolio with the staff in GTC and their management
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s in Management, Information Technology or other relevant degree and 10-12 years of relevant experience
- Must have hands-on experience in one or more key Infrastructure technologies
- Experience in defining and delivering a mid to large Global Technology Centers or delivery centers
- Must demonstrate hands-on knowledge to a reasonable level to
- inspire the team
- drive various divisional technologists ideas to a best-in-class solution
- create an environment with out of the box thinking
- manage delivery risk
- Must have prior experience in managing infrastructure teams
- Experience in regulatory and compliance challenges in the region in building and delivering a GTC
- Must have prior experience in building and deploying infrastructure that are scalable, secure and resilient
- Execution orientation with strong track record of achieving measurable results
- Must have demonstrated a continuous learning mindset
- Demonstrate challenges in navigating a large enterprise and proven techniques to drive successful enterprise initiatives
- Must have prior track record in engaging architects/engineers/project managers through influence
- Excellent project management, analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to engage and influence stakeholders on complex issues
- Bachelor Degree and Master’s degree or CPA is preferred
At S&P Global, we don’t give you intelligence—we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We’re the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.