S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: We are currently looking for a Sales Associate to bring his or her excitement and passion to our team in London and assist our Sales Executives in generating new sales for the Banks and Financial product within the EMEA market.The Location: London, UK
The Impact: This rewarding position needs your articulate, thoughtful and driven personality because you will be wearing many hats as you work in this exciting, fast paced and demanding sales environment, and your natural progression will be to develop into a Sales Executive with full territory responsibility.
- Strategically research and identify prospects & proposing sales tactics/strategies for effective call down
- Create Prospects/Account Maps – building a strategic map of prospect organization and individuals to target
- Cold calling prospects to arrange meetings on behalf of the Sales Executive
- Coordinate sales discussions and sales presentations
- Support the entire sales lifecycle, from initial contact to close
- Generate client meeting summary documentation, proposals and contracts
- Manage pipeline & sales reporting through use of internal CRM systems
- Collaborate with Account Management, Marketing, Product Development and Finance across a variety of operational activities
What We’re Looking For:
- Educated to degree level
- Experience in a commercial role
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- Enthusiastic individual, self-starter, with a desire to work both independently and in a team
- Highly professional, able to build and maintain high level relationships
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit: S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.