The Role: Order to Cash (Associate Collection Agent)
The Location: Manila, Philippines
The Impact: This is S&P Global Credit and Collections team.
The Team: Working with the global team and clients, the candidate will be responsible for collection of all accounts receivable.
Responsibilities: Carry out responsibilities by following established business procedures and policies that are set up to protect revenue while at the same time providing excellent customer service;
- Vigorous participation in the collection of all outstanding receivables which includes making collections calls and other communications
- Enforcing Policies and procedures related to payment, cancellation and suspension/termination of customer services
- Providing general customer service regarding customer refunds, payment forms, payment discrepancies, and tax forms/ procedures, payment histories, statements of account, etc.
- Monitoring and maintaining accounts within assigned territory which include performance of reconciliations and adjustments.
- Working with other business teams including Sales, Order Management and Client Services to solve customer issues that could hinder payment.
- Noting and reporting customer status through account reviews, account notes and meetings with various business stakeholders.
- Assisting in the maintenance of customer contact information.
- Performing other related tasks as required.
- Assist in mutual support and knowledge sharing of the global Credit and Collections team.
What We’re Looking For:
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- Excellent problem solving skill
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite including Excel a plus
- Collections, Customer Service, or Billing experience a plus
- Office location: Tiendesitas, Pasig
- Shift schedule: Dayshift but flexible to schedule based on business needs
At S&P Global, we don’t give you intelligence—we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We’re the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.