S&P Global Corporate
The Role: Credit and Collection (Team Lead)
The Location: Manila, Philippines
The Impact: The S&P Global Credit and Collections team is responsible for the collection of all accounts receivable.
The Team: Working with the global team and clients, the candidate will be responsible for collection of all accounts receivable.
Responsibilities: Carry out responsibilities by following established business procedures and policies that are set up to protect revenue while at the same time providing excellent customer service. The Team Lead will be responsible in managing a team of Associate Collections Agents and a Senior Collections Agent;
- Overall supervision of the collections team which includes overseeing team collections strategies, workflow assignments and performing account reviews.
- Ensuring adherence to policies and procedures related to payment, cancellation and suspension/termination of customer services.
- Track and manage customer complaints and escalations.
- Identify areas of improvement and implement an enhanced process that will help collectors to be more efficient and effective.
- Work closely with S&P Global management to implement process policies and improvement plan that will contribute to effective collections and reduction of delinquency.
- Managing ongoing training of Senior Collector and assisting in mutual support and knowledge sharing of the global Credit and Collections team.
- Execution of special projects concerning collections as required.
- Monitor performance metrics to ensure collectors are meeting agreed targets.
- Establishes quality control standards and maintains and enforces them over time.
- Tracks the rate of success of the entire process and continues to make adjustment when necessary.
- Perform regular audits of accounts in the portfolio.
- Responsible for hiring of Senior Collector and Associate Collectors.
What We’re Looking For:
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- 3-5 years of experience in collections, accounts receivable or related area
- Must be able to manage employees ethically and fairly while still being firm and enforcing company rules
- Excellent training skill
- Excellent interpersonal, motivational and leadership skills
- Excellent problem solving skill
- Must have strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Must have good critical thinking skills and exercise sound judgement
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite including Excel
- Knowledge of Akritiv or other collections strategy systems a plus
- Office location: Tiendesitas, Pasig
- Shift schedule: Dayshift but flexible to schedule based on business needs
At S&P Global, we don’t give you intelligence—we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We’re the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.