S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: The Analyst understands daily workflow of clients and help utilize our products more effectively and efficiently. You will directly contribute to the department’s goals of improving support survey scores to maintain retention rates and drive revenue increase. You will be able to build general finance knowledge and will be able to specialize in US insurance industry data.
The Location: Makati, Manila, Philippines
The Team: Working with US-based clientele. The Analyst will work collaboratively with global counterparts to ensure data integrity.
The Impact: The Analyst will be accountable for Research and Product Operations Group, including Client Support, Content Research, Operations & Testing within a specified industry sector or a cross-industry group to accelerate the quality and timeliness of the data, increase support standards, improve operational efficiency to reduce error rates, improve support survey scores to help maintain retention rates and drive revenue increases.
What's in it for you:
- Be the primary point of contact for providing critical research and value-add knowledge to our diverse client base at various financial institutions, government organizations and Universities located in the U.S. and Europe.
- Supporting client base in their research by responding to their questions that comes through calls, e-mails and other forms of communication. Direct interaction with clients, through phone, email and video conferences, as they relate to Industry, platform and data questions.
- Work with clients to help build customized Excel based Templates.
- Producing research articles or supporting senior analysts in their research & analysis.
What We’re Looking For:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Economics, Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Must be knowledgeable in Finance; or someone with basic finance knowledge who is interested in building a career in the finance industry and willing to learn.
- Must have excellent client communication skills.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is preferred; fresh graduates can be considered.
- Must be willing to work in Makati and on a night shift schedule.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit: S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.