S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: As a Specialist, you will partner with Account Managers to execute client outreach initiatives.
The Location: This position is based in Islamabad, Pakistan.
The Team: You will be joining a group of 19 local team members along with many counterparts globally.
Work Shift: It is a permanent night shift role (5PM-2AM or 6PM-3AM).
The Impact: Our client services teams’ key responsibility is to improve product usage by allowing clients to use our tools and applications essential to their workflow. This in return allows S&P Global Market Intelligence to generate higher renewal rates, drive usability and facilitate our clients’ decision-making process. If you are a self-starter who can work independently, yield quality results on pre-defined targets, exhibit good interpersonal skills, we would like to talk to you!
What's in it for you: We are a results-focused meritocracy. We set high standards and value accountability. We seek to identify and reward extraordinary performance with growth opportunities.
- Based on planned growth & initiatives, you can emerge to Senior Specialist level and/or more and act as a resource for the team, particularly mentoring your teammates in offices across the globe.
- The opportunity will help you expand your business intelligence by learning how S&P Global impacts clients’ day to day workflow and decision-making processes & build industry knowledge.
- Additionally, you will learn & apply the Diagnostic Account Management approach during client interactions.
- Address incoming client questions or issues
- Research client responsibilities, business drivers, and team structure to identify viable opportunities
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date outreach records in Salesforce.com
- Monitor and analyze usage reports to identify outreach opportunities for Account Managers
- Promote discovery diagnostic conversations with clients to assess the viability of business opportunities
- Provide backup support when Account Managers are traveling. Assist with travel planning and meeting scheduling
- Effectively communicate technical concepts to clients and internally with all levels of management
- Ability to determine solutions for customers and get the “big-picture” view of the client from a client relations standpoint
- Proven aptitude for problem-solving and critical thinking
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Deep understanding of the finance industry, players, and roles
- Intermediate level of computer skills and proficiency in MS Office software
- You should have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at a time and remain cognizant of deadlines and schedules
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.