S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: The Consultant will be supporting 17 Capital IQ Products. The Consultant will be working with high case volumes and contribute in creating a knowledge-base for clients.
The Location: The Consultant will be based at the Makati office (Manila, Philippines).
The Team / The Business: The Consultant will work with US-based clients and will work collaboratively with global counterparts to ensure data integrity.
The Impact: The Analyst will have exposure to different products, network with different groups and support US-based clients.
- Be the primary point of contact for providing value-add knowledge to our diverse client base at various financial institutions, government organizations and Universities located in the U.S. and Europe.
- Supporting client base in their research by responding to their questions that comes through calls, e-mails and other forms of communication. Direct interaction with clients, through phone, email and video conferences, as they relate to Industry, platform and data questions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Must have excellent client communication skills - both oral and written.
- Must be excellent in organizing and prioritizing tasks.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is preferred; fresh graduates may be considered.
- Must be willing to work in Makati and on a night shift schedule.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit: S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.