Associate, Client Support (Special Ops)
The Role: The Associate will be supporting 17 Capital IQ Products. You will be working with high case volumes and contribute in creating a knowledge-base for clients.The Location: To be based at the Makati office.The Team / The Business: The Associate will work with US-based clients and will work collaboratively with global counterparts to ensure data integrity.The Impact: The Associate will have exposure to different products, network woth different groups and support US-based clients.Responsibilities:
- Be the primary point of contact for providing value-add knowledge to our diverse client base at various financial institutions, government organizations and Universities located in the U.S. and Europe.
- Supporting client base in their research by responding to their questions that comes through calls, e-mails and other forms of communication. Direct interaction with clients, through phone, email and video conferences, as they relate to Industry, platform and data questions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- Must have excellent client communication skills - both oral and written.
- Must be excellent in organizing and prioritizing tasks.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is preferred; fresh graduates may be considered.
- Client management experience will be prioritized.
- Must be willing to work in Makati and on a night shift schedule.
Job ID :
Posted On :
Makati City, PH