S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Data Researcher I
The Location: Manila
The Team: The Insurance Statutory Groups Financial Team primarily covers the financial data of all US Insurance companies that file with the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC). The team is responsible for providing financial performance, financial strength ratings, of around 4500 Insurance companies in US across 3 sectors which are Property & Casualty, Life & Health and Managed Care.
The Impact: We are responsible in providing financial data of Insurance companies to help our clients in making efficient business analysis and decisions to help them become more competitive in their market. Our ability to provide a prospects financial performance helps businesses to develop and create relevance. This position as an Analyst is critical as it is the link between the end-user and our products. Combining an expertise in our products with a deep understanding of who our clients are and how they use our tools, the Analyst is a consultant providing best and most efficient way for our clients to achieve quality results.
What’s in it for you:
- Work efficiently using automated internal tools and platforms.
- A chance to enhance/learn more on Excel & SQL
- The liberty to provide own suggestions to enhance the workflow
- Become exposed in the world US Insurance financial data
- Work with local and global counterparts in Ahmedabad
- A chance to improve your leadership skills
- Responsible in processing Notes Audit
- Processing of Insurance Groups under one company umbrella
- Standardization, collection & validation of corporate quarterly, semi-annual and annual financial data from Insurance companies
- Processing of Insurance Relationships & Distribution Channels
- Delivering of accurate and vital information to clients via the MI Platforn
- Consistently make proactive suggestions in regards to product usability, presentation, and data quality.
- Has a Bachelor’s degree.
- Has good communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to work in flexible schedules when there’s a business need
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics, or related field.
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Advanced knowledge in Excel
- Basic understanding of SQL would be an advantage
- Ability to multitask and work in a team environment while following deadlines
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
- At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.