The Role: Learning Program Manager
The Location: This position is based in Islamabad, Pakistan
Shift: This is an evening shift position
The Team: Our Corporate Planning & Support team aims to deliver essential products that provide performance value to the markets and clients we serve. As a team, we aim to evolve our processes and achieve greater success with every product release and product launch. Among our division-wide programs is the Business Development Life Cycle (BDLC); a cross-functional framework and training program that provides a common process and language for teams (product management, sales, marketing, technology, content, finance, human resources, legal, compliance and risk) involved in the creation, marketing and delivery of products and services that address business challenges or drive performance for our diverse, existing and growing internal and external client base.
The Impact: Holding the title, you will work well with driven executives and department leaders. You will build and facilitate learning opportunities, manage internal projects, processes, and events related to our programs.You will add to the achievement of cross-functional organizational goals and business objectives by assisting with the development and delivery of learning programs which provide common processes and language for all Market Intelligence team members.
What’s in it for you?
The CP&S & BDLC teams work closely with all internal divisions and in this role, you will gain exposure to the workflows and day-to-day activities of employees across SPGMI divisions with a focus in your geographic location. The team supports our rapidly-growing business, and thus allows for many opportunities to become involved in various S&P Global events, activities, and initiatives.
- Have the opportunity to further develop facilitation and project management skills within a global organization.
- Build on your facilitation and instructional design experience in an energizing environment.
- Work alongside a team of dynamic professionals with different backgrounds while gaining exposure to multiple segments, industries, and business processes.
- You will consult with and observe subject matter guides and existing curriculum to develop scenarios and web-based learning modules.
- You will perform needs analysis and audience analysis to inform creative approaches to program design and lead to recommendations that broaden and enrich each learning opportunity
- You will support the efforts of training project teams from inception to completion; nurture relationships, resolve conflicts; handle multiple projects; organize and prioritize work; and drive task completion
- You will work with graphics and creative teams to craft and integrate multimedia elements such as audio and video into eLearning modules
- You will facilitate workshops; classroom sessions and video-conference-based training; lead coordination/logistics of training events, classes, workshops, etc
- Oversee learner registration and feedback mechanisms and, working with the L&D team, develop and deliver LMS reporting for training & development activities, courses, etc.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in developing and/or delivering adult education programs, particularly in a corporate setting
- Strong facilitation, and written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with substantial priorities
- Synergetic work style with a strong service orientation and high standards of excellence and business enablement
- Working knowledge of eLearning authoring tools (i.e. Articulate, Captivate, Camtasia)
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally (including the US)