The S&P Global Market Intelligence marketing team is composed of creative and enthusiastic B2B marketing professionals located around the world. As part of the Commercial organization – with strong partnership to Product – we focus on building brand awareness and driving front-end pipeline. We value teamwork, drive ideas with data, and execute in a meaningful way to our internal stakeholders and external clients. The business has a casual and friendly atmosphere with an entrepreneurial spirit. It is crucial that you thrive in a fast-paced, performance-based culture to be successful within our organization.
S&P Global Market Intelligence’s Risk Services Marketing Coordinator will support the execution of all aspects of the marketing mix. The Marketing Coordinator will work under the direction of a Marketing Manager to draft copy, organize marketing events, compile campaign assets, and use marketing automation and digital software to push promotional messaging to the market. This role’s initiatives are the foundation of a global, integrated marketing strategy that builds brand awareness and generates demand for our data and solutions.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about B2B marketing within the financial services industry. Strong written and presentation communication skills are critical, as is the ability to be a strong individual contributor and collaborate with others within or beyond the reporting line. The candidate must demonstrate their ability to draft clear product messaging and have a working knowledge of print and digital marketing channels. Familiarity with credit market and financial information platforms such as S&P Capital IQ or Risk Services products including RatingsDirect and Credit Analytics is an advantage. Familiarity with marketing platforms such as Marketo and Salesforce is a plus.
The Marketing Coordinator will engage with product, commercial, and branding team members to understand S&P Global Market Intelligence’s solutions, go-to-market strategies, brand positioning, and the competitive landscape. The Marketing Coordinator will then work closely with internal marketing teams across global regions and client segment focus to take projects from start to finish:
- Marketing operations - Leverage marketing automation tool to execute marketing campaigns and compile analytics and reporting.
- Sales enablement – Develop materials to help Sales communicate the value proposition of products and support the selling process of those products.
- Event support & management - Work closely with the EMEA Event team coordinator and business areas to support event strategy and activation as well as understand event KPIs; suggest opportunities for event optimization.
- Marketing communications - Produce email, web and advertising copy, social posts, and sales collateral aligned to the business’ growth and client retention strategy and branding guidelines.
- Content and product marketing – Work closely with the Risk Services marketing managers to support the creation of product marketing campaigns for various content pieces which help position S&P Global Market Intelligence as a thought leader including: white papers, reports, infographics, email campaigns, blogs, etc. Learn to analyze and measure the performance to maximize reach and effectiveness.
- Stakeholder communications and support – Collaborate with sales for driving the lead processing workflow and provide regular and consistent updates to the product and commercial teams.
- Global collaboration – Leverage work developed by global colleagues and adopt campaign best practices by region or market. Influence and collaborate with colleague beyond the reporting line to maximize the campaign impact and results.
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Communications, Business or related field preferred)
- Foundational understanding of the industries and markets covered by S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Experience writing marketing copy that clearly communicates a product’s benefits and unique selling proposition
- Knowledge of print, digital, social, and event channels used to build B2B marketing campaigns
- Strong presentation skills and written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changeable environment
- Ability to collaborate with others beyond one’s reporting line
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM and Marketo marketing automation a plus
- Marketing operations
- Creation of Marketo programs for EMEA based activities, supporting the Associate Director and Risk Services marketing colleagues
- Management of Velocity assets for Risk Services marketing globally and responsibility for the marketing collateral cupboards in London office, and regional offices not part of the global auto-distribution agreement
- Sales & Relationship Management enablement
- Develop materials to help Sales and Relationship Managers communicate the value proposition of products and support the selling process of those products. Including, but not limited to; marketing slicks, marketing and training videos, client on-boarding & usage enhancements assets/landing pages
- Review and production of client whitepapers, technical reference guides and validation documents produced by the Analytical Development Group.
- Event support & management
- Management of MI participation at S&P Global Ratings Hosted events in EMEA, looking for opportunities for demo stations, and keeping the regional salesforce abreast of upcoming events.
- Support in the management of EMEA tradeshow events, working closely with Marketing Coordinator and segment marketing colleagues
- Promotion of Global Client Training Webinars, working closely with colleagues in the client education team and key product stakeholders
- Marketing communications (focus on client retention)
- Produce client retention campaigns for all relevant Risk Services products. Including but not limited to onboarding, low-usage, and renewal campaigns.
- Produce client and prospecting campaigns in support of product releases and enhancements, in-line with the global product release schedule.
- Manage regular client communication newsletters including but not limited to Credit Analytics Briefing newsletter
- Produce email, web and advertising copy, social posts, and sales collateral aligned to the business’ growth, and our content marketing strategy
- Content and product marketing
- Help develop follow-up product and workflow solution campaigns in support of various content pieces.
- Collaborate with MI segment marketers to identify and execute sector specific Risk Services product email campaigns
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction. S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
At S&P Global, we don’t give you intelligence—we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We’re the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com