S&P Global Market Intelligence
Sale Associate, Client Development
The Team / The Business:
S&P Global Market Intelligence, a subsidiary of S&P Global, is currently searching for an experienced, Sales Associate to join our Client Development team in Shanghai, China. The Sales Associate is responsible for managing existing and developing prospective client relationships primarily in Investment Management. Sales Associates will work independently in developing designated territories and segments with client retention and revenue generation as the primary focus. Sales associates will also work closely and support business development directors on revenue generation and client support on key accounts.
For the Sales Associate position, S&P Capital IQ hires professionals from the financial services industry. S&P Capital IQ prefers candidates with experience in the accounting firms, money management, system software, investment banking or financial & IT consulting fields. These professionals will find that S&P Capital IQ provides a challenging and flexible environment, which values self-motivation and team collaboration.
- Experience and track record of direct revenue contribution
- Strong ability to communicate with clients in a clear manner and strong presentation skills
- Established relationship building and time management skills
- Ability to develop comprehensive recommendations in efforts to improve the business
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-based environment
- Bachelors degree required
- At least 1-3 years of direct experience related with the financial markets
- Fluent in oral and written English and Mandarin
- MBA or CFA candidates are preferred
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.