The Team: As a member of the Talent Acquisition team, you will work closely with team members across the globe. This is a dynamic team that strives on individual and team development, we provide countless opportunities to learn transferable skills & global recruitment best practices.
The Impact: This role is key to ensuring the successful recruitment of high-quality talent within the business. In working with us, you will be exposed to a very professional, high-level consulting environment across multiple job families
What’s in it for you: S&P Global is seeking a Talent Acquisition Recruiter. This role is responsible for supporting the TA team in driving the search capability. The role will deliver continuous improvements in the quality, time and cost of hiring. Further, the Recruiter will be expected to align to their client’s business strategy(ies) and deliver against metrics.
- Manage business and HR relationships within the businesses.
- Use Talent Analytics to reinforce the recruiting value proposition and drive improvements in Quality, Time and Cost. Understand the full suite of recruiting metrics and be accountable for a business area’s meeting them.
- Educate and influence business leaders and HR to change current practices and promote recruitment best practices
- Execute all facets of recruiting process from the Intake meeting through effective sourcing to offer negotiation
- Expert level and knowledge of new and innovative search methodologies and tools; sourcing beyond LinkedIn, with a proven professional network and the ability and drive to continually explore/test/maximize sourcing strategies
- Develop strong understanding of S&P business and industry in search planning
- Develop and optimize pipelines, beyond names and titles; maintain developed sources of relevant talent.
- Conduct cold approaches and convert into commitment, via linkage to the S&P Global Employee Value Proposition.
- Build and maintain strong network of passive candidates through external and internal networking
- Provide expert advice, data, and recommendations to hiring managers to support key recruiting decisions.
- Provide interview guidelines and advice to hiring managers.
- Focus on new and innovative techniques to ensure a positive candidate experience, for both hired and declined candidates, to reinforce the S&P brand reputation
- Work with external agencies when required
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in recruiting or HR and high capability of delivering
- Demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong business acumen combined with strategic business partnership and consulting which delivers tangible results.
- Ability to effectively collaborate across organization boundaries.