Senior Director of Application Development
- Drive the development of strategic initiatives and BAU in a timely manner working with various stakeholders.
- Provide effective leadership and exercise day-to-day management of assigned staff. Set priorities among competing goals and objectives and coordinates simultaneous workflows to ensure efficient contribution to S&P objectives.
- Promote an organization that is focused on outstanding customer service, high performance, team work, and accountability.
- Ensure roles and responsibilities are well defined with clearly identified goals, objectives and process in place.
- Contribute to and support S&P enterprise architecture, strategic roadmaps, transformation from current state to future state.
- Develop agile practices with continuous development, continuous integration & deployments, cloud enablement
- Leadership on talent acquisition, talent development and employee engagement.
- Collaborate with global technology leadership, regional leadership and cross-functional teams
- Create an open and professional working environment
- A Bachelor degree in Engineering or Computer Science required, Master’s degree preferred
- Technical hands-on experience either current or in the recent past
- Solid foundation in software engineering in architecture / design / development
- 10 years or more of technology leadership position with 10 or more years in financial industry
- Onsite experience in a client facing role with offshore service delivery
- Proven ability to manage and operate in a global environment
- Proven ability and experience delivering on large-scale projects
- Leads and uses conceptual and innovative thinking (i.e., identifying new/different solutions) to solve issues. Looks beyond immediate problems for wider implications and determines best path forward.
- Requires a highly developed communications skills and ability to negotiate internally and often at higher levels. External communications may be a need but not a primary focus
- Leads and directly impacts the professional and/or technical direction and strategy for a discipline or a core product including shaping and designing new policies, procedures and standards
- Primary focus of the role is managing multiple teams of professionals will full management decisions including hiring, compensation and performance management decisions, budgets and planning
- 10+ years if Financial industry experience
- 10+ years if management and technology leadership
Job ID :
Posted On :
New York, NY US