The Role: As a Senior Sales Manager on our Real Estate Team you are responsible for promoting and consultatively selling a portfolio of products to current and target customers. You will identify key decision makers and influencers and execute sales strategy collaborative with sales members, client services, product management, operations, technology, and legal to optimize product and service delivery.
The Impact: Your contribution and dedication to your role is critical as you have a direct impact on business generation. You will be able to lead from the front and have direct impact for future growth. In doing so you will get help clients identify needs while providing solutions utilizing our products and tools.
The Career Opportunity: As a key player within the sales team, you will have the opportunity to work with major key clients. This is a great opportunity for you to grow professionally as well as contribute to the growth of the business.
The Team / The Business: We value partnership and it is crucial that you are a great teammate in order to be successful within our organization. We reward hard work, dedication, and self starters. We believe that no one part is more valuable than the sum of the whole; we need everyone to achieve our goals.
- Maintain total sales at or above established sales goals
- Identify new opportunities within the designated territory
- Establish appointments with senior level executives of these organizations
- Remain current with industry news and developments to understand the impact to your current prospects for additional sales opportunities.
- Coordinate and provide sales demonstrations. Follow-up to negotiate contract terms and pricing
- Maintain focused approach to daily sales activity pipelines and systems based workflow (i.e. Salesforce.com)
- Secure the executed contract and coordinating the transition of new clients to the Relationship Management group.
- Develop industry specific knowledge necessary to have credible diagnostic conversations
- Engage in team selling to strategic accounts in conjunction with Sales Managers in other industries or Relationship Managers to existing accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, commerce or related subjects, MBA, CFA will be a plus. 5 to 8 years relevant industry, experience and a consistent track record in consultative sales.
- Strong communication, organization, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ambition, passion, drive and a hunger for sales
- Confidence in cold calling and dealing with C-Level executives over the phone or in person
- Proficiency in MS Office
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.