The Senior Quality Engineer will be part of the CRM/Salesforce QA team. The candidate must have work experience with QA methodologies and toolsets. Strong command of SQL/UNIX scripting, Microsoft technologies (SQL server), Database concepts (SQL/Oracle) and ability to work with our distributed team to test the features in our platform and deliver timely.
- Requires thorough technical, analytical and operational knowledge within the QA/software testing discipline. Accountable for test strategies to continuously improve the quality of our various products including build out of automation test suite.
- Analyze product requirements and ensure the testing strategy is aligning a risk-based test approach mitigating risk exposure within all phases of testing; utilizing automated testing tools to continuously build automated regression test suite.
- Collaborate effectively within scrum team working with both technical and non-technical team members. Ensure Definition of Done (DOD) is complete before signing off stories.
- Implement improvements, which may require ingenuity and creativity, within quality assurance program and operational systems with measureable quality indicators of the product.
- Testing of user stories related to updates of objects, page layouts, triggers, reports, roles, profiles and Salesforce Apps for multiple business units.
- Bachelor's/PG degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5+ years of strong experience in QA or application development
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, QA methodologies, defect management system, and documentation.
- Strong command of essential technologies: SQL scripting, PL/SQL, Environment management (Databases (Oracle and SQL server) and WebLogic servers).
- Experience in automation, automation frameworks and automation delivery.
- Knowledge of TSQL (SQL server), Jenkins build process and automation toolset, included but not limited to SQL/UNIX scripting, PERL, Selenium, JAVA, .Net and C#.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred.