Software Developer – II
Our team is responsible for the design, architecture, and development of our client facing applications using a variety of tools that are regularly updated as new technologies emerge. You will have the opportunity every day to work with people from a wide variety of backgrounds and will be able to develop a close team dynamic with coworkers from around the globe.
As a Software Developer-II, you will use your technical knowledge and problem solving skills to develop the products that our clients use daily. We provide the data and analytics required for every day decisions in the capital and commodities markets.
What’s in it for you:
- Exposure to work on Latest technologies.
- Opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
- Exposure to AWS Cloud Environment.
- Developing expertise in one or more of our proprietary enterprise software products.
- Leveraging your broad technology capability set and maintains a level of excitement in using various technologies to develop, support, and iteratively deploy real enterprise class software.
- Achieving an expert level understanding of our customers’ environments and their use of our products.
- Creating solutions architecture, algorithms, and designs for solutions that scale to the customer's enterprise/global requirements
- Applying software engineering practices and implements automations across all elements of solution delivery.
What We’re Looking For:
- At least 4 years ( 4 to 5) of Polyglot experience hands-on C# & Java development and related technologies. Added advantage for AWS Exposure.
- Has worked with back end technologies based on both C#, LINQ, Generics, ADO.NET, ENTITY FRAMEWORK, MVC, WEBAPI, OData Services, WCF Spring, Unix and latest frameworks.
- Has experience working with two or more of data related technologies and familiarity with others from various Relational databases, Nosql databases, Caching systems, Full Text Search engines, Big Data systems.
- Has good experience with the TDD approach, doing unit testing, mocking, integration/UI testing, and behavior driver testing.
- Has good experience working with, setting up and configuring any continuous integration and delivery systems, any code quality automation technologies.
- Has good experience working with one or more of architecture patterns and familiarity with others.
- Can resolve serious performance related issues by using various techniques, including testing, debugging and profiling.
- Has experience with one or more front end technologies including templating, CSS and JS frameworks.
- Has good current hands-on development experience.
- Has experience working with complete product life cycles, quality metrics, evaluating technologies.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering