Senior Infrastructure Engineer
The Role: Senior Infrastructure Engineer
The Location: Hyderabad
The Team: NOC/ITSM
- The Network Operation Center/ITSM team is responsible for monitoring critical IT infrastructure for problems, troubleshooting infrastructure issues & critical incident management.
- The position is for senior NOC engineer.
- You will be part of a 24*7 team driving critical incident resolution in a fast paced & dynamic environment.
- The role is demanding that has high visibility across in technology & business, driving critical incidents to their resolution & communicate across cross functional team in crisis situations.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to work with Fortune 500 S&P Global brand, leader in financial market intelligence data provider.
- Work with a global team which gives an opportunity to work on multiple advanced technologies & domains.
- Provides growth opportunity in IT Service Management & enterprise level products & technologies
- Monitoring large computer networks & servers in 24*7 environments using various tools like Nagios, Solarwinds, DotCom, Thousand Eyes, Catchpoint, ExtraHop
- Troubleshooting servers, links, ISP, Network Devices, etc. & triaging as per the standard run books, coordinating with vendors & other IT teams.
- Responding to Critical Incidents & hosting technical bridges.
- Carefully track and document all incidents and resolutions in details in on Service Now & creation of knowledge base/documentation for the NOC.
- Follow up on the issue that has been escalated to the teams until the issue is fixed.
- Issuing enterprise wide Crisis communications.
- Manage transition of new services with little-to-no supervision.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelors /Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- 4 to 5 years of experience in Typical NOC environment in Enterprise level support.
- Must be CCNA/CCNP and ITIL V3 Foundation certified.
- Command and excellent knowledge/skills in Systems/Tools administration (Windows, AWS, Unix, Scripting, Network, ITSM Tools).
- Experience in configuring monitoring on tools such as Nagios, Solarwinds Sitescope, Catch Point, Dotcom etc.
- Hands on experience in MS SQL & AWS cloud.
- Good knowledge of network protocols and devices in LAN and WAN environments.
- Experience in managing and supporting enterprise level network infrastructures.
- Strong ability to diagnose & troubleshoot server and network alerts, events or issues.
- Good oral and written communication skills, and ability to address conflict with others constructively
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to lead, train and mentor.
- Work experience in financial domain or Global IT Service Provider.
Job ID :
Posted On :