Candidates will be responsible for working for the client cases that are routed through pathfinder and Standardization of Fundamental data in the S&P Capital IQ Platform. Responsible for understanding the entire process of Fundamental data for all relevant data such as Asreported data and Standardized data related to Financials Main tables \ Supplemental data.
Candidate in this role would be a part of the Data Stewards - Fundamentals - HYD. As part of the Data Stewards - Fundamentals - HYD, the candidate would:
- Working for the client cases that are routed through pathfinder. The cases are related to Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Supplemental, Segments.
- Identify the issue and routed it to the correct department.
- Keep track of the issue and maintain SLA.
- Handle special projects that may be assigned on an ad-hoc basis related to standardization.
- Present and execute on ideas for improving overall departmental processes, procedures, and tools.
The Career Opportunity:
The candidate will get a broad exposure to the financials data related to all statements and also on the standardized data. The candidate will also need to interact closely with S&P Capital IQ’s Data Stewards and DBA teams in the process of clearing/follow-up the tech related client cases that are related to standardized data.
Candidate will be joining a team of highly motivated and professional individuals. The team is responsible for certifying the quality of Standardized data and addressing the data issues from a huge client base. In addition, the team is also responsible for the data integration between xCIQ and xSNL data sets.
Our Hiring Manager says:
I’m looking for a person who has strong knowledge on fundamental data with specialization in finance, good verbal and written communication skills - having knowledge on MS Office tools.
- Energetic professionals with specialization in M.B.A-Finance, M.Com, M.F.M & MS-Finance.
- Good analytic capabilities with a solid background in finance.
- Ability to work independently and creatively in a team-based environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Should be willing to work in any shift at Hyderabad.