• Understanding client requirements for financial models.
• Building and Converting the financial models using Capital IQ tools (Plug in, Screening etc.,)
• Financial Modeling work is based on the Excel Plug-in tool works with majority in Excel, also in Word & Power point to provide clients information as per the specific requirements.
• Interacting with the modeling team in New York and ensuring fulfillment of client requirements with respect to the models.
Education & Skill sets
• Sound knowledge and understanding of financial statements.
• Ability to analyze various financial data points and ratios, and their inter-relationships.
• Awareness and interpretation of finance terms as used by bankers and analysts.
• Knowledge of working with spreadsheets and various functions in excel (like Lookup, Statistical and Logical etc. functions. Ex. Vlookup) .
• Knowledge of VBA for Excel and working with macros a big plus.
• Awareness of charting techniques and common charts used in financial analysis.
• Good communication skills.