The Team/The Business: Solutions Delivery is a results driven, fast paced, high performing service provider of project management, business analysis and user experience expertise. We service the S&P Global Ratings organization by delivering end to end solutions for strategic IT projects with excellence.
The Impact: High-impact role in the Information & Technology, Solution Delivery group of S&P Ratings focusing on delivering strategic projects & initiatives on time, on scope and on budget. A Solutions Delivery Analyst will monitor the product/program/project from initiation through delivery. This role will design, develop and manage activities for solution delivery project initiatives which represent an incremental increase in value to the business but are in line with existing business processes and operations. This would include business case, solution definition and planning through build, test and deployment to production and end of life. Serves as the central resource with design, process, manufacturing, test and quality as an IT Solution moves to production, user adoption and value realization.
As a member of a dynamic team your contributions directly impact the quality of services provided by self or others in related teams. This role offers exposure to a wide variety of projects and business cases over the course of your career.
- Define project KPI's to track business value commitments defined during project initiation.
- Provide direction and guidance on reports and analyses and ensure recommendations are aligned with customer needs and capabilities.
- Utilize standard procedures and policies when selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results through IT solution delivery.
- Lead staff through the definition of IT solution that meets project targets measured by KPI's.
- Develop, define and execute project plans, schedules, budgets and deliverables.
- Review and analyze complex, integrated project data and information to provide status updates, insights, conclusions and actionable recommendations.
- Sign off on IT solutions to business problems. Including non-functional requirements.
- Act as the conduit and escalation between App Engineering and Business Stakeholders.
- Present documentation to process, controls and ratings governance committees.
- Operate as the conduit between business stakeholders and the various IT groups (App Dev, QA, Architecture)
- Project Management - think of the problem we are trying to solve, come up with a solution and identify the implementation timelines
- Process Map the current and future state process, get agreement with the stakeholders before building a solution
- Partner with key stakeholders to provide transparency into the project
- Own the business process and ensure enhancements, incidents are managed in a proactive and timely manner
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 4-6 Years in Industry
- 5-8 Years in Specialty
Preferred Qualifications :
- Uses judgment based on practice and precedence and accurately defines problems by trying to understand underlying factors/causes.
- Strong writing, conceptualization, and analytic skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – Communicates sensitive information, modifies beliefs or opinions based on collective facts or direction that has been set
- Ability to work with numerous external and internal constituencies
- Ability to work independently - Works to contribute own results and has supervisory responsibility to review quality of work performed by others. Coaches and mentors staff but does NOT make hiring, compensation or performance decisions or discussions.
- Strong Problem solving skills - Selects appropriate alternative sources of information and utilizes them to evaluate situations and possible outcomes. Organizes information and identifies criteria for analyzing ideas to reach a logical solution.
- Selects appropriate alternative sources of information and utilizes them to evaluate situations and possible outcomes. Organizes information and identifies criteria for analyzing ideas to reach a logical solution.
- Communicates sensitive information, modifies beliefs or opinions based on collective facts or direction that has been set
- Impacts quality, timeliness of results, planning and revenues or budgets of own team and related teams
- Manages own work and allocates or coordinates the work of others but does not have full management responsibilities. Focus of the oversight is limited to quality and completion of work or tasks