The Senior Director of Monitoring, Response, and Threat Intelligence manages the S&P Global Cyber Incident Response Team, the S&P Global SOC, and the S&P Global Cyber Threat Intelligence Center. This role has responsibility for a team of approximately 20 personnel with direct supervisory responsibility of approximately four S&P Global employees. This position drives strategy while maintaining technical acumen in SIEM log analysis, Cyber threat correlation, and forensic incident response capabilities.
- Manages Cyber Incident Response Team during various severity level cyber events.
- Oversees SOC and drive synergy between SOC and Cyber Incident Response Team.
- Leads efforts to ensure significant security events are logged, analyzed and acted upon using the SIEM and other security platforms.
- Leads Cyber Threat Intelligence Center and develop long-term strategy for providing tailored intelligence to key stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree with a minimum of 10 years hands-on Cybersecurity Experience.
- Strong experience with log analysis and experience reviewing SIEM Security Events.
- Demonstrated experience in Cyber Incident Response following NIST methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team in a crisis in a calm manner.
- Experience producing meaningful Monitoring and Response metrics.
- Ability to understand complex problems while formally presenting them simplistically.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills are required in order to communicate findings and recommendations and provide status on ongoing Cyber Incidents and Projects.
- Knowledgeable about latest information security related innovations, topics and current events.
- Financial services experience.
- Experience in a regulated industry sector.
- Experience working as a member of a SOC or CIRT
- Position relevant information security certifications (e.g. CISSP, GIAC, CHFI, CEH).
About S&P Global
S&P Global includes Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services, S&P Global Market and Commodities Intelligence, and S&P Dow Jones Indices. Together, we’re the foremost providers of essential intelligence for the capital and commodities markets.
Additional information is available at www.spglobal.com/careers
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to email@example.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual