The Role: Software Developer II (Grade 9)
THE LOCATION: GURGAON/HYDERABAD
Search team looks after core search functionality on the CapIQ/Mi platforms.
We need to support the existing platform and develop / enhance new platform and as such our team is already overstretched. As such we require expertise in SOLR to help us work efficiently.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
1. Take pride in working in a global S&P brand
2. Be a part of collaborative . employee friendly work culture.
3. Work on niche search technologies
4. Work on challenging assignments around improving relevancy and improve the rate of data ingestion.
1. Work on core search use cases.
2. Improve relevancy of search results
3. Work on data ingestion into SOLR
4. Support search functionality
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Middleware and search technologies
- 2-4 years of experience in SW development
- Have good understanding of Java/J2EE concepts. OOPS, Multithreading, Collections, etc,
- Knowledge on SOA and nuances of designing good web service contracts
- Experience designing and developing RESTful web services, SOAP web services.
- Good to have experiences in working on any search technologies, such as, SOLR, Elastic Search, Lucene search, etc
- Knowledge on Spring is a must
- Strong in SQL
- Experience working in large data transfer applications/middleware, should be comfortable in working with large data volumes
- Should have experiences in designing & developing multi-threated standalone components. Experience with Akka will be a plus.
- Good understanding of TDD and BDD, should have worked on some framework before (junit or cucumber)
BTech / MCA