The Role: The Associate position in entitlements team is committed to enable access to different products and services that we offer to our clients.
The Location: Ahmedabad
The Team: You will be part of a rapidly growing organization, joining the team of highly motivated and professional individuals. We are looking for candidates from a diverse pool of graduate & postgraduate institutions that are passionate about client services and want to develop their career in a dynamic, high performing and multicultural team. Client on-boarding is one of the most critical functions as it directly impacts client experience, servicing and relationships — all of which, in turn, impact profits. As businesses get more competitive, we need to ensure that clients’ onboarding process is handled quickly as we deal with entitlements on products and contents we sell.
What’s in it for you: We provide young professionals an opportunity to assist S&P Global in achieving its mission of being one of the leading providers of the highest quality risk evaluations and analytical information to the world’s financial markets. As an integral part of our team, you are expected to make a personal impact right from the start.
In this role, you will work very closely with the commercial team in understanding the client requirements and enabling the products and services the client is looking for. You will get an exposure to the different products and services we offer to clients. You will get challenged on a daily basis with a steep learning curve.
Client Services Analyst to provide professional and timely service for clients, distributors and internal S&P Global employees from entitlements perspective. Working closely with Sales Representatives and Account Managers in understanding the clients’ requirements and configuring the entitlements and capabilities suiting client needs. Need to ensure that that he/she does the needful checks and balances before turning on and off the access to the clients.
- Process Free Trials, New Sales, Renewals, Payments, Cancellations and Non Renewals in timely manner as per Service Level Agreement.
- Granting subscriptions access to our esteemed clients.
- Working closely with Sales Representatives and Account Managers in understanding the clients’ requirements and configuring the entitlements and capabilities suiting client needs.
- Respond to requests for information in a timely, professional and positive manner
- Quick in decision making factors on client platform on-boarding issues
- Learn systems and applications used internal
What We’re Looking For:
- Possess excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills to effectively work and resolve entitlements cases.
- Participants will be expected to work well within a team and demonstrate exceptional learning agility, creativity and problem solving ability.
- Familiarity with or clear interest in learning about financial markets
- Flexible to work round the clock especially during late evening and night shifts and ability to multi-task.
- Work experience is not a pre-requisite
MBA (Finance) from any recognized University or any accredited institution. B. Com from any recognized University or any accredited institution.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.