The Role: Order to Cash (Associate Collection Agent)
The Impact: This is S&P Global Credit and Collections team
The Career Opportunity: Working with the global team and clients.
The Team / The Business: The team is responsible for the collection of all accounts receivable.
Your Skills: Carry out this responsibility following established business procedures and policies that are set up to protect revenue while at the same time providing excellent customer service.
- Vigorous participation in the collection of all outstanding receivables which includes making collections calls and other communications
- Enforcing Policies and procedures related to payment, cancellation and suspension/termination of customer services
- Providing general customer service regarding customer refunds, payment forms, payment discrepancies, and tax forms/ procedures, payment histories, statements of account, etc.
- Monitoring and maintaining accounts within assigned territory which include performance of reconciliations and adjustments.
- Working with other business teams including Sales, Order Management and Client Services to solve customer issues that could hinder payment
- Noting and reporting customer status through account reviews, account notes and meetings with various business stakeholders
- Assisting in the maintenance of customer contact information
- Performing other related tasks as required
- Assist in mutual support and knowledge sharing of the global Credit and Collections team
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- Excellent problem solving skill
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite including Excel a plus
- Collections, Customer Service, or Billing experience a plus
- Office location: Tiendesitas, Pasig
- Shift schedule: Dayshift but flexible to schedule based on business needs