The Role: UI Realtime developer for the MI platform
The Location: Ahmedabad
The Team: The team is responsible to build the UI layer that will display real time data in business widgets in the MI platform. This team is very international and composed of 20+ people that spread around many role like developers, QA or business analyst. The teams interact following agile guidelines. Collaboration and technical expertise are the principal aspect of the team.
The Impact: The developer takes stories that have been designed by product owners. The main purpose is to build the real time dashboard that will serve as the landing page of any user who log to the MI platform.
What’s in it for you:
- A very international environment
- A tough technical challenge. A real time feed is very aggressive and displaying it without collapsing the machine requires clever optimizations
- Join a team that welcomes innovation and new ideas.
- Help the product owner with the technical side of their story
- Estimate the story implementation cost
- Technical analysis and investigation
- Implementation of the stories
- Review other peer developer code.
- Provide help & support to other team members
- Investigate & solve bug raised by QA
What We’re Looking For: List 5-10 bullets outlining the minimum qualifications of the job as well as additional preferred qualifications. Split the bullets between the subheadings "Basic Qualifications" and "Preferred Qualifications" as needed.
- Good algorithm skills (design pattern usage, understanding the complexity of an algorithm)
- Other libraries (require.js, less, highChart…)