The Role: This position serves and supports the Platts customer, specifically in the area of product utilization, to ensure that the client receives maximum value and benefit. The position is also responsible for serving as a knowledgeable resource to other business associates and customer in the areas of industry, best practices, and product usage.
The Impact: The Client Services Professional provides the best possible frontline service experience in support of customers and prospects. Working in a high performance client services department, the CSP offers excellence in customer service as a value differentiator for the S&P Platts global customers.
The Career Opportunity: This is a pioneer team for Platts in the Philippines, which can offer career growth in the long term and an opportunity to be part of a growing multinational organization.
The Team/The Business: Platts is a leading global energy, petrochemicals, metals and agriculture information provider, and a premier source of benchmark price references. Platts has a highly diverse workforce, a global perspective, and a “business casual” culture.
A successful candidate for this role must have excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills to effectively communicate and diagnose client needs during proactive outreach calls and product training sessions.
Significant Problem Identification and Problem solving skills are critical to the success of this role
High Proficiency in desktop software programs, necessary in successfully executing against job requirements (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other software packages as necessary (CRM, Order Management, etc.), as well as functional knowledge of network systems necessary to complete tasks, and manage duties accordingly.
- Provide proactive and reactive support to customers through all possible interaction methods. These include telephone, e-mail, fax, internet, and standard.
- Assist clients with resolutions to questions concerning products, billing, technical, delivery issues, account/contract status, change of address, cancellation requests, refund requests, and all pertinent queries
- Providing the highest level of product support to Platts client base
- 100% adherence to Salesforce.com and adoption of all service procedures that provides Platts and the business partners with comprehensive and actionable solutions-oriented metrics.
- Meet or exceed business SLA’s and business process requirements through effective prioritization and timely problem resolution.
- Participate and contribute to Platts initiatives and key initiatives. Align with Regional Sales teams to support customer-facing promotions to drive subscription growth
- Regularly attend internal product and market training sessions to stay up-to-date with any changes that impact customers and end-users.
- Clearly articulate Customer’s needs and communicate effectively with Sales, Marketing, Editorial, Sales Ops and Client Services leadership.
- Candidates must have at least bachelor’s degree in any field. A background in Finance, Technology, Marketing or Business Administration or equivalent is preferred but not required.
- Minimum 3- 5 years’ experience working in financial services, trading, and energy data providers is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills is expected in this role. Previous role in client-facing environment and/or web-based product training is an advantage in this role.
- Must be amenable to work in US-based working hours (night shift) and mid shift.
- Must be tech savvy and comfortable working in a fast-paced, data-driven working environment.
- Willing to work in Pasig City (Silver City 2)
- Willing to work for Night Shift