The Role: Manager, Client Services (S&P Global Market Intelligence)
The Location: New York
The Team: Do you love working with clients? If so, you will join a very collegial and professional team where you will be able to gain broad knowledge within the financial world related to asset classes including Fixed Income, Commodities, and Equities.
The Impact: The role of Client Service Manager is to help manage, maintain, and improve the processes already in place to ensure that we are delivering the highest quality service to our clients and providing the best experience for the Product Consultant team. This includes quality assurance, training, project management, performance management, as well as the opportunity to become more proficient in other aspects of the platform. The role also supports innovation and creativity in establishing other responsibilities in this changing role.
What’s in it for you:
This position works with multiple levels of the team. Due to frequent interactions with sales and product management, this is a highly visible role with potential for growth outside the department.
What We’re Looking For:
- Lead the quality, timeliness, and support efforts of the direct support team
- Assist with coordination and implementation of mentorship program and Mock Calls
- Assist in maintaining consistent QA guidelines for the team
- Monitor, track, and evaluate calls, emails and chats through the NICE System, SFDC, and Avaya CMS
- Track global and local teams’ performance statistics using reporting tools
- Monitor and evaluate surveys received from clients daily
- Assist in monitoring staffing levels throughout the day and make adjustments as needed – phone, e-mail, chat
- Evaluate Client Service Consultants’ performance and conduct monthly check-ins as well as performance reviews with direct reports
- Assist with the Client Service Schedules (shifts, weekends, internal meetings/training sessions)
- Assist with updating/maintaining training documents as well as with the Knowledge Base and Help Section
- Coordinate Continued Education trainings on Capital IQ products (such as Excel, RT, Screening, Estimates, etc.) to complement platform knowledge
- Coordinate Specialty Program with Product Leads (such as Excel, Screening, PresCenter, RT, etc.)
- Serve as Senior Support – internal resource for the Consultant team
- Salesforce implementation
- Off-Shore Customer Service
- Assist with recruiting and onboarding efforts
- 4-year degree
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and attention to detail
- Effective organization, time-management, and multi-tasking skills; empathic to other employees
- Proficiency with Capital IQ Platform / Products
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Posterhttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.