The Role: The Data Analyst role is to turn data into information, and information into insight. This person will regularly identify, design, and conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of talent acquisition data including but not limited to time-to-fill, offer selection, offer-acceptance, hire source, and submittal quality.
The Location: Gurgaon
The Team: The Talent Acquisition Operations Team is responsible for all back-end operations of recruitment including, but not limited to, project and policy work, system configuration, reporting and analytics, and recruitment processing.
The Impact: The role is integral to helping shape, implement and drive quality reports, dashboards, metrics and enhanced data integrity that ultimately “tells the recruitment story”.
What’s in it for you: The Data Analyst will be a resident expert in recruitment data, systems, and reporting procedures that support Talent Acquisition leadership by providing timely information and answers to key business questions needed to drive the business forward.
Responsibilities: In this position one will be:
- Responsible for preparing key analytics for the monthly Talent Acquisition reports
- Support TA Leaders with data accuracy and validation for all division hiring updates and strategy
- Collect and organize pieces of information into meaningful and actionable insights using visual design and info graphics that enhances effective decision making
- Prepare presentation materials to aid in the communication of TA projects, analyses, etc.
- Deliver reporting and analytics solutions appropriate to meet the needs of internal customers (ad hoc reporting tools, standard reports, executive dashboards etc.)
- Ensure accuracy and data integrity of TA system through periodic review and audits
- Provide support for all TA processes throughout the annual People cycle (e.g. performance, merit, target setting)
- Identify, design and document process workflows, data models, system decisions, designs and procedures related to TA information systems and related functions.
What We’re Looking For: Looking for a person who is resourceful, adaptable, creative, and detailed/results-oriented with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with at least 2-3 years in HRIS systems, spreadsheet, and database software tools – with preferable exposure using SQL, data visualization tools
- Extensive knowledge of MS PowerPoint, MS Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables), Reporting packages (Tableau OR Qlikview), databases (SQL etc) and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of recruiting processes and workflows and be able to support, understand, and enhance the data integrity of our systems.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Strong analytical, research and problem solving skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with Workday
About S&P Global
At S&P Global, we don’t give you intelligence—we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We’re the world’s foremost provider of ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include:
- S&P Global Ratings, which provides credit ratings, research and insights essential to driving growth and transparency.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence, which provides insights into companies, markets and data so that business and financial decisions can be made with conviction.
- S&P Dow Jones Indices, the world’s largest resource for iconic and innovative indices, which helps investors pinpoint global opportunities.
- S&P Global Platts, which equips customers to identify and seize opportunities in energy and commodities, stimulating business growth and market transparency.