S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: As Sales Associate, you will work with a team of senior sales representatives generating new business opportunities across the Investment Banking & Private Equity (IBPE) & Investment Management (IM) segments in South East Asia.
The Location: Singapore
The Impact: Help grow our market share through new business prospecting with new clients and identifying new business opportunities within our existing client base.
The Career Opportunity: Opportunity to build your sales experience with a strong global brand, obtain exposure to developed and emerging markets across the SEA region, work closely with senior sales colleagues to drive revenue growth.
The Team / The Business: You will be part of a dynamic and energetic team all working together to achieve success.
Your Skills: Strong new business sales skills, preferably in the financial markets, exceptional skills in listening to clients, articulating ideas and complex information in a clear and structured manner, strong customer focus, team player.
Our Hiring Manager says: “This is a critical role in helping us grow our footprint in a strategic region for our business. We are looking for a strong, confident sales associate with exceptional interpersonal skills for developing client relationships. Your innovative thinking will thrive in an agile, energetic and challenging work environment.”
- Work with senior sales representative to identify new business opportunities in the SEA region
- Develop and nurture deep and strong relationships with client organisations, addressing their needs, and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. This includes timely end-user problem resolution, whether technical, product or content related
- Ability to carry out a client sales meeting, including ability to diagnose, design and deliver solutions for our clients
- Develop an exceptional understanding of, and stay current on, the S&P Global Market Intelligence products and functionality and their application to specific job functions
- Contribute to the business strategy through a deep understanding of industry, regulatory requirements, market trends and client requirements.
- At least 2 years of sales experience working in the institutional financial markets
- Analytical capabilities in the areas of credit risk, financial modeling and valuation analysis is highly desirable
- Strong communication, organization, presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong personal integrity and a confident and positive manner
- Entrepreneurial mindset; demonstrates drive, initiative, energy and sense of urgency
- Work effectively in a team-based environment as well as independently
- Desire and flexibility to learn and grow in an ever-changing environment.
- CFA qualifications or MAppFin is a plus
S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
To all recruitment agencies; S&P does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.