The Role: Contract Administrator
The Location: 20 Canada Square, London, England
This position is with Market Intelligence Legal Department based in London, consisting of 4 lawyers, 3 paralegals and 1 contract administrator. The Department actively assists sales staff and business managers to ensure the management of sound and consistent contract terms and includes regular communication with the New York/Charlottesville to ensure that policies and procedures relating to the Department are globally consistent.
This position supports the administration and flow of the licensing contracts handled by the Department and the timely completion of contract execution, including assisting Sales to create contracts using Salesforce, responding to legal support requests, editing documents as necessary and preparing, processing and summarising execution ready originals
What’s in it for you:
- Fast-paced, dynamic working environment.
- Daily contact with sales and sales support personnel located throughout Europe and the Middle East.
- Working in a friendly, collegial environment.
- Respond to requests from inside and outside the Department for information regarding the create-a-contract process, or identifying the appropriate contract to use.
- Respond to legal support requests, ensure that requests are properly completed before they are processed and input into the Department’s workflow process.
- Work with colleagues to ensure that company processes and guidelines are implemented and followed and that sales personnel comply with Company processes and guidelines.
- Review, proofread and finalise contracts to ensure executable version is ready, including review for typographical errors, formatting and cross-referencing and convert documents from Word to PDF.
- Ensure that executed contracts are entered into the Department’s contract database on a timely and accurate basis.
- Work with Department in creating, updating and revising boilerplate contracts as needed.
What We’re Looking For:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, attentive and solution-oriented.
- Quick learner who can pick up new systems and processes at a pace.
- Ability to work independently and can bring enthusiasm and positive attitude to the role.
- Experience of working in fast paced, customer focused contracts admin team is an advantage.
- Skilled multi-tasker, with flexibility and attention to details.
- Show initiative.
- Computer Skills - Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Outlook, and Powerpoint.
S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.