The Role: Student Worker, Analytical Department
The Location: Buenos Aires
The Team: The position provides broad support for the Analytical team in all credit and related matters: supports senior analysts and applies acquired research, analytical and reporting skills.
What’s in it for you: This position will give the successful candidate the opportunity to embrace a fast learning job in an international working environment. Full-time contract for one (1) year.
- Perform extensive macroeconomics researches, market data, industry-sector and company specific information;
- Assist analysts in rating committee presentations and research for articles and commentaries.
- Eventually, attend rating committee.
- Collect structured finance transactions performance information, including assurance of timely collection of all required information;
- Transform original data into S&P standards;
- Prepare Transaction Update reports.
What We’re Looking For:
- Advanced student of: Economics, Business Administration, Accounting, Actuary, Physics and related.
- Advanced knowledge of excel is required.
- Must have advanced ability to read, speak and write in English.
- Experience: Not required.