The Role: Client Support Associate
The Location: Buenos Aires
The Team: This challenge is frequently complicated by restrictive deadlines mandated by the client. The Client Support Associate will work independently and has a unique liaison posit ion, balancing the often conflicting needs and wants of the client and current content collection methods. Using knowledge of the capabilities and value of the relevant product and distributor software, the Client Support Associate proposes solutions that are workable for all parties.
The Impact: The Client Support Associate interacts with more clients than any other group in the company and directly impacts the client's perception of S&P Global Market Intelligence. The Client Support Associate promotes the use of S&P Global Market Intelligence products. The Client Support Associate selects appropriate questions to determine the client's knowledge level and the exact nature of their concern.
What’s in it for you: We offer you the possibility to further develop your skills within a global company, salary and benefits.
- Answer customer inquiries in a professional, courteous and timely fashion, maintaining a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Analyze and communicate client concerns as they relate to product offerings, data and marketing policies by documenting recommendations on the client's behalf for product enhancement
- Deliver product training to end users as directed by Client Support's management staff
- Capture client intelligence from all client interactions into the CRM system (Salesforce) to be data based and made available to other departments in the organization
- Conduct effective phone demonstrations on data content and functionality
- Actively participate in efforts to proactively contact clients according to departmental guidelines to enhance user familiarity and usage of electronic products
- Serve as a specialist within Product Support for an area of the S&P Global Market Intelligence offering
- (specialty will be assigned after probationary period is completed). This involves answering client questions to an expert knowledge level, as well as acting as a specialty resource for the rest of the Client Services team
- Effectively negotiate and communicate when working with other departments within the company including marketing, product management, internal data operations, sales and production
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum 2.1 in a BSc or BA degree, or equivalent
- Fluent command of English and at least one other European language
- (German or French preferred) is a prerequisite
- Must be able to demonstrate effective interpersonal communications and troubleshooting skills e.g. ability to communicate clearly with large groups of people face to face and at a distance, strong presentation skills with remote and collocated audiences both small and large.
- Familiarity with or an interest in learning about financial markets
- Outstanding PC skills and excellent working knowledge of Excel.
- Desire and flexibility to learn and grow in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to effectively multitask in a fast-paced environment and must possess the ability to work independently and to be a self-starter
- Willingness to take on a wide variety of tasks
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of CRM
- Previous experience in product and customer support including delivering training to end users advantageous
About S&P Global
At S&P Global, we don’t give you intelligence - we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We’re the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts.
S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important
—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools
that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email
email@example.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.