The Role: Operations Analyst, Internal Audit
The Location: 55 Water Street - New York, NY
The Team: The Internal Audit Operations Analyst is a position reporting to the Associate Director of Operations for S&P Global Internal Audit. You will have the opportunity to work in a global audit team consisting of 30 members spread across 5 locations.
The Impact: Internal Audit Operations is responsible for the Quality Assurance and Improvement Program (QAIP) that covers all aspects of internal audit activities. This is a key role in supporting the Associate Director and the Audit Leadership team.
What’s in it for you: In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to gain global visibility into each business division, partner with Senior Leadership, and optimize process
- Prepare monthly, bi-weekly and weekly operational reports (in MS Excel (w/pivot tables), Word and PowerPoint) for internal and external management
- Create customized report(s) periodically and on request capturing key data points and flagging statuses requiring attention
- Generate status reports and forward items requiring attention to designated Internal Audit department staff
- Automate and streamline manual reporting where possible
- Support the execution of quality assurance reviews
- Helping to maintain policies and procedures
- Assisting in driving continuous improvement and automation of Internal Audit activities
- Assisting with training and development activities
- Perform data entry, maintain data bases, system information updates and generate management information reports
- Contributing to ad hoc projects
- Responsibility for the day to day management of the Audit workpaper system, Teammate
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 2+ years of experience
- Strong analytical, project management, problem solving skills, and decision making skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including listening, written, and verbal communication, with ability to clearly and professionally communicate with others
- Ability to plan and prioritize and manage a workload under pressure
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills required
- Experience with working on IT platforms
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint technologies
- Experience in Internal Audit or Compliance is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Self-starter and motivated and able to work independently
About S&P Global
At S&P Global, we don’t give you intelligence—we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We’re the world’s foremost provider of ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include:
- S&P Global Ratings, which provides credit ratings, research and insights essential to driving growth and transparency.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence, which provides insights into companies, markets and data so that business and financial decisions can be made with conviction.
- S&P Dow Jones Indices, the world’s largest resource for iconic and innovative indices, which helps investors pinpoint global opportunities.
- S&P Global Platts, which equips customers to identify and seize opportunities in energy and commodities, stimulating business growth and market transparency.
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.