The Role: Credit Client Manager
The Location: Buenos Aires
The Team: We are a rapidly growing organization with an exceptional corporate culture. Our data, analytics, and research help our customers make informed, smarter business decisions and investments.
Client Services support the sales and retention efforts for S&P Global Market Intelligence products These products are desktop data & market analysis tools for the financial services, corporate & public sectors. We provide 1st line support to clients globally; with a need to research and better understand their relevant markets & sectors.
The Buenos Aires team has members from a diverse pool of undergraduate & postgraduate institutions that are passionate about clients. The team is dynamic, high performing and multicultural. We are looking for individuals who can work well within a team and can demonstrate exceptional learning agility, creativity and problem solving ability.
performing and multicultural . We are looking for individuals who can work well within a team and can demonstrate exceptional learning agility, creativity and problem solving ability.
The Impact: The role of the Client Services Manager is to manage, maintain, and improve the processes already in place to ensure the delivery of the highest quality service to our clients as well as providing the best experience for the Client Services Associates team. We encourage innovation and creativity in establishing other responsibilities as we operate in a dynamic environment.
What’s in it for you:
- Due to frequent interactions with sales, marketing, content and product management, this is a highly visible role with potential for growth.
- Global nature of the role: work with clients and internal colleagues from around the world.
- The role offers individuals the opportunity to become subject matter experts in different datasets, products, systems and processes.
- There is big emphasis on coaching, talent development and professional growth
- Ensure the highest levels of Client satisfaction and other KPIs are achieved
- in relation to yearly team and global goals.
- Performance and productivity statistics are maintained and created.
- Talent retention and performance management: Manage a team of
- Client services Associates.
- Set high people standards, coach for high performance and export talent
- to the wider business
- Create and sustain strong competencies across Client Services building autonomy, empowerment and accountability.
- Identify training needs, design curricula, deliver and administer team training.
- Ensure that the team has the necessary tools, training and support to become experts on the functionality, data and research.
- The Client Support Manager must understand client applications and
- needs when making policy decisions.
- Talent acquisition: Be an active member of the recruitment cycle.
- Recruit and onboard new starters
- Make sure that there are no gaps in coverage.
- Project Management: product and system migrations
- Role modelling: Display the attitude, values and practices that support the process of continuous learning and development for you and your team members.
- Professional development includes team building, time management and skills required to progress your, and your direct reports’ career.
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum 2.1 in a BSc or BA degree (Finance, Accounting, Economics preferred)
or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity and interest in financial markets.
- Experience and passionate about product and customer support including delivering training to end users.
- Experience in a team leader or a managerial position. Including experience of recruiting, conducting performance reviews, advising staff and assisting with professional growth and development.
- Fluent command of English and Spanish. Other European languages are desirable (specially French or German) but not a must.
- Excellent communication, training and presentation skills.
- Outstanding PC skills and excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Desire and flexibility to learn, adapt and grow in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast -paced environment and must possess the ability to work independently and to be a self -starter.
- Effective organization and time-management are essential
- A team player and someone willing to take on a wide variety of tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of CRM systems and or call centre systems
- Background/strong knowledge of S&P Global Market Intelligence products and services or similar.
- Experience of new product testing and rollout