The Role: Senior Product Manager, Corporate Personas
The Location: Charlottesville, VA or Richmond, VA
The Team: Our Corporations products support critical workflows of Corporate professionals with relevant content, tools and analytics delivered by desktop, feed and programmable API. Our comprehensive data allow clients to identify deals, conduct valuations, monitor markets, uncover relationships and opportunities, and gain deep market insight. Our Corporate Personas product management team develops product strategy for cutting edge solutions for our Corporate clients.
The Impact: In this role, you will make our products for the Sales and Marketing workflows more compelling, ultimately allowing us to sell our products across the full corporate suite.
What’s in it for you:
- Plenty of autonomy and independence as owner of your assigned product area
- The chance to be in a leadership role with lots of exposure to senior management
- Lots of growth opportunities within our company
- Working and collaborating with third parties, directly negotiating contracts
- Continuous exposure to current market trends, new developments, and technologies
- Responsible for activities from all spokes of the product management framework (Build & Test, Go to Market, Adoption & Performance, Market Analysis, and Strategic Planning).
- Gathering and documenting client feedback through visits as well as through the commercial team, and turning that feedback into a strong pipeline of product initiatives.
- Work with customers to understand their work streams and value focus, building intimate knowledge of the key personas/workflows that are common across the diverse corporates segment client base
- Work with business Segment Head to develop and implement go-to-market activities for the team’s segments.
- Play a key role in developing product strategy for solutions that impact key personas and their workflows
- Interface with other segment and product teams to help coordinate go to market initiatives, product strategy, and thought leadership
- Support commercial teams through coordinating go-to-market initiatives, providing subject matter expertise, and sales training support
- 15-20% travel
What We’re Looking For:
- 4-8 years of financial industry experience
- High levels of detail-orientation
- Strong client focus
- Strong ability to collaborate and drive agenda across multiple teams and individuals
- Prior work experience in investment management or relationship management; experience running a book of business
- Product management experience preferred but not required
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.