The Role: Internal Audit Director, Data Analytics
The Location: 55 Water St, NY, NY 10041
The Team: This role is for an experienced audit analytics professional to join the Internal Audit Team. The Audit Director - Data Analytics is responsible for leading the Data Analytics team. The role will develop repeatable data analytics processes to provide real-time audit assurance and improving audit efficiencies and will have one direct report, while leveraging a pool of resources
The Impact: This position will be responsible for driving the data analytics strategy for Internal Audit and will report to the Vice President, Global Auditor who leads the internal Audit function. This role will also be responsible for improving the Internal Audit value proposition to the leadership team by utilizing various emerging Technologies such as A.I. and Big Data to drive business results.
- Proactively engage and partner with audit team members, and audit management, to help deliver new Data Analytics Audit strategy
- Develop Strategies to foster data analytics extensively in planning and scoping of Audits, as well as in reporting, follow-up and annual Audit planning
- Formulate and implement techniques, including analysis of unstructured data and use of big data tools
- Engage with key stakeholders in the company on Data Analytics/Business Intelligence
- Build the use of predictive analytics and robotics process automation
- Develop talent/specialist for Data Analytics
- Develop training and usage of Data Analytics capabilities within Internal Audit staff
- Build and Maintain Audit Data Analytics architecture, tools and techniques
- Develop core skills for power users
- Identify and develop innovative and re-usable analytics solutions/applications which can be leveraged by the Audit team members to drive auditor ‘self-service’
- Stay abreast of new industry tools and emerging technologies which may offer enhanced functionality or a more efficient and effective ability to deliver audit analytics solutions
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 8+ years of experience of Big Data experience
- CISA, or any relevant Big Data certification
- Experience with big data software such as Tableau
- Data Scientist Profile and Experience
- Big 4 Consulting Experience
At S&P Global, we don’t give you intelligence—we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We’re the world’s foremost provider of ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include:
- S&P Global Ratings, which provides credit ratings, research and insights essential to driving growth and transparency.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence, which provides insights into companies, markets and data so that business and financial decisions can be made with conviction.
- S&P Dow Jones Indices, the world’s largest resource for iconic and innovative indices, which helps investors pinpoint global opportunities.
- S&P Global Platts, which equips customers to identify and seize opportunities in energy and commodities, stimulating business growth and market transparency.