The Role: Internal Audit Director, Big Data Architecture and Analytics
The Location: 55 Water St, NY, NY 10041
The Team: This role is for an experienced audit analytics professional to join the Internal Audit Team. The Audit Director - Data Analytics is responsible for owning the Data Analytics team. The role will develop repeatable data analytics processes to provide real-time audit assurance and improving audit efficiencies and will have one direct report, while demonstrating a pool of resources
The Impact: This position will be driving analytics and technology strategy for Internal Audit and will collaborate with the Vice President, Global Auditor who owns the internal Audit function. This role will also be responsible for improving the Internal Audit value proposition to the leadership team by utilizing various emerging Technologies such as A.I. and Big Data to drive business results.
- Engage and partner with audit team members, and audit management, to help deliver new Data Analytics Audit strategy
- Develop Strategies to champion data analytics extensively in planning and scoping of Audits, as well as in reporting, follow-up and annual Audit planning
- Propose and implement techniques, including analysis of unstructured data and use of technology tools
- Engage with key partners in the company on Data Analytics/Business Intelligence
- Build the use of predictive analytics and robotics process automation
- Develop talent/specialist for Data Analytics
- Develop training and usage of Data Analytics capabilities within Internal Audit staff
- Build and Maintain Audit Data Analytics architecture, tools and techniques
- Develop core skills for power users
- Identify and develop innovative and re-usable analytics solutions/applications which can be used by the stakeholders to drive auditor ‘self-service’
- Keep abreast of new industry tools and emerging technologies which may offer improved functionality or a more efficient and effective ability to deliver audit analytics solutions
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 8+ years of experience of Big Data experience
- CISA, or any meaningful Big Data certification preferred
- Experience with software such as Tableau, Python or SQL
- Understanding of public cloud and infrastructure
- Knowledge of Automation technologies like (Blue Prism or Hadoop)
- Data Scientist Profile and Experience
- Big 4 Consulting Experience
About S&P Global
At S&P Global, we don’t give you intelligence—we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We’re the world’s foremost provider of ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include:
- S&P Global Ratings, which provides credit ratings, research and insights essential to driving growth and transparency.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence, which provides insights into companies, markets and data so that business and financial decisions can be made with conviction.
- S&P Dow Jones Indices, the world’s largest resource for iconic and innovative indices, which helps investors pinpoint global opportunities.
- S&P Global Platts, which equips customers to identify and seize opportunities in energy and commodities, stimulating business growth and market transparency.
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.