The Role: Data Researcher I
The Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
The Team: Market Intelligence, a division of S&P Global, provides high-impact information and workflow solutions to over 4,200 leading financial institutions, advisory firms, and corporations. Transactions team is responsible to do research of mergers, acquisitions, investments and public offerings of all types of companies globally.
The Impact: The role will involve reading market specific news publications. The Data Researcher will translate text into English and distribute to processing centers. Both the translation and distribution processes are supported by proprietary software packages and tools. They will work closely with colleagues in Manila, London, India and Pakistan, who are responsible for different aspects of the overall process. Additionally, the role will require daily reporting, timely and appropriate response to mails from co-workers.
What’s in it for you:
- Build a career with a global company
- Grow and improve your skills by working on enterprise level products and new technologies
- Must be internet savvy
- Have a keen interest in translation and an eye for detail.
- Pro-active, highly-trainable team players.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and deliver with regard to work deadlines.
- Positive attitude, ability to interact with individuals in different levels of the organization and deal with issues in a mature and professional manner.
What We’re Looking For:
- Language skills: Chinese or Japanese
- Proficiency in English
- Working Knowledge of Computers and Desktop Applications (Microsoft XP, Word, Excel, Internet, and Outlook)
- Financial background
- Language translation skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.