S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Research Associate I
The Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
The Team: S&P Global Market Intelligence is a multinational supplier of high-impact financial information to the global investment community. It provides web-based information services that combine information with software applications.
What’s in it for you: Compensation, benefits and training. The possibility to learn and further develop your soft skills within a multinational company with great working atmosphere.
- Research and collection of country specific reports relevant for Ownership data
- Fixing of data errors in a timely manner
- Conducting data issue root cause analysis, business cases and preventive & corrective actions
- Defining country specific policies together with members of the Quality Control team
- Being our country regulation expert
- Producing weekly reports
- Participation in meetings and presentations
What We’re Looking For:
- We are looking to hire full time candidates that are currently based in Buenos Aires
- With advanced level in German Language. Additional knowledge in French, Italian, Dutch language is a plus
- Full professional English proficiency
- High level of performance and quality
- Detail and goal oriented
- Proactive, enthusiastic, flexible and highly motivated team player with excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of computers and desktop applications (Word, Excel, Internet research, and Outlook) and ability to adapt easily to new software)
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit: S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.