The Role: Service Desk Administrator
The Location: Silver City 2, Pasig City
The Team: You will be part of a highly technical and professional team, where you will gain both knowledge and experience critical to professional development.
The Impact: Elevate user’s productivity by providing support and resolution to end-user technology issues and requests.
What’s in it for you:
- In-depth exposure to Service Desk issues, including Microsoft Office 365.
- Employed as an In-house IT Professional
- Exposure to local and foreign employees of S&P Global
What We’re Looking For:
- Provides technical support/service desk ticket resolution through remote support.
- Provides loaner laptop/remote machine maintenance and issuance. Sets up and issue laptops for new remote users
- Monitors patch levels of local and remote machines. Contacts users and works with them to perform necessary updates
- Facilitates employee department transfers, setup and workstation moves
- Updates all asset management systems.
- Maintains printers and copiers
- Completes workstation maintenance
- Provides end user related phone/voice mail system administration
- Completes other assignments or projects as assigned.
- Must possess a bachelors in IT, Computer Sciences or any other relevant degree.
- At least 2 yrs of Service desk support or helpdesk support or Network Support.
- Familiarity with administration of a Microsoft windows environment
- Intermediate proficiency utilizing MS Office products.
- Must be able to install software and test new PC systems.
- Must have a thorough understanding and knowledge of PC components and their respective interface requirements.
- Must demonstrate good oral and written communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills required to prioritize work and meet established deadlines.
- Ability to write procedures and documentation.
- Strong interpersonal skills required, including technical and non-technical writing and presentation skills.
- Must be committed to exceptional customer service and support.
- Must possess strong troubleshooting, problem analysis and decision-making ability.
- Willing to work in Makati/Pasig
- Willing to work in a shifting schedule
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knows how to think outside of the box
- Requires minimal supervision
- Integrity, a positive attitude, strong attention to detail and desire to help people are all essential.
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.