The Role: The Associate understands daily workflow of clients and helps utilize our products more effectively and efficiently. You will directly contribute to the department’s goals of improving client support interactions, testing new product enhancements, building data-driven financial models and increasing client usage and readership on our platform.
The Location: Makati, Manila, Philippines
The Team: The Product Operations team is responsible for providing client support on our business intelligence tool by holding investigative conversations with clients & driving product usage. Being present in US, Philippines & Pakistan makes it a truly global team. Members of the team get to learn in-depth industry knowledge, produce Real Estate news pieces and develop technical skills. You will also work with different teams inside the organization across many functional areas (Sales, Technology, Product Management, Content & Industry Research, etc).
The Impact: As the face of the organization, your regular day requires you to answer client queries while showcasing your vast knowledge of our tools, data and the industries we cover. Additionally, you’ll help to accelerate the quality and timeliness of the data, improve operational efficiency to reduce error rates, and improve support survey scores to help maintain retention rates and drive revenue increases.
What’s in it for you:
- Sharpen your professional and social skills while interacting with real estate industry leaders
- Develop your industry knowledge by working with our diverse client base at various financial institutions, government organizations and Universities located across the globe.
- Expand your research abilities by collaborating with internal news reporters on industry-focused articles
- Learn technical expertise like User Acceptance Testing (UAT), MS Excel, SQL and financial modeling
- Be part of a company that is a results-focused meritocracy. We set high standards and value accountability. We seek to identify and reward extraordinary performance with growth opportunities.
- Provide client support via phone, email and other mediums
- Make suggestions in regards to product usability, presentation, and data quality
- Partner with product teams on timely and thorough testing of our products, with an eye toward the client experience
- Work with clients and internal colleagues to help build customized, data-driven Excel models
- Research and write data-driven articles and provide support to Senior Associates in their research & analysis
- Work with Senior Associates on projects which improve and develop subject matter expertise
What We’re Looking For:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mathematics or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is preferred; fresh graduates can be considered.
- Required skill(s): Must be knowledgeable in Finance; someone with basic finance knowledge who is interested in building a career in the finance industry and willing to learn may be considered.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong attention to detail and ability to multitask effectively.
- Must have a team-player mentality and be flexible in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Must be willing to work in Makati on a night shift schedule.