The Role: Meets with hiring managers to understand talent needs/gaps and craft a talent identification, assessment and recruitment plan for specific open positions. Assist senior managers with crafting Short Lists with an appropriate mix of internal, external, active and passive candidates. Prepares analysis of key headcount trending, recruitment and market data to inform local recruiting decisions. Identifies talent prospects and coordinates talent assessment. Supports diversity initiatives and ensures hiring targets are met.
Location: Charlottesville, VA
The Team: The Team has a diverse background of experience. Our team focuses on bringing on the best-in-class talent in the market, focusing on multiple business segments within the organization.
The Impact: Provide strategic recruitment and assessment solutions across all key clients/disciplines within S&P Global. As an ideal candidate you will have recruiting or sales experience. Technology savviness, flexibility, attention to detail and superior time management skills are required. To be successful in this role, you will need to be comfortable working under pressure and able to handle conflicting, sometimes urgent, priorities.
What's In It For You: By being a part of the Talent Acquisition Team, you will have the chance to create relationships with both Internal Stakeholders, as well as external candidates to attract and bring on the top talent within the global market.
- Meet and qualify business needs and openings with internal hiring managers
- Strategically search using a number of different tools to identify the top talent within the market
- Utilize industry data to build out market trends for talent pools
- Manage entire recruiting life cycle for multiple open requisitions
- Partner with multiple internal teams to provide the best candidate experience throughout hiring process
What We're Looking For: We are looking for individuals with a recruiting background within the staffing industry or of a similar industry.
- 1-2 years of recruiting experience
- 1 year of IT and or product development specific recruiting experience
- Strong communication, organization and multi-tasking skills
- Experience in handling hiring manager’s expectations on requisitions
- Background in strategic recruiting, utilizing multiple sources to identify talent
- Recruiting industry/staffing experience