The Role: Program Associate
The Location: This position is based in MAKATI CITY, PHILIPPINES
Shift: Night Shift
The Team: Our Corporate Planning & Support team aims to deliver essential products that provide performance value to the markets and clients we serve. As a team, we aim to evolve our processes and achieve greater success with every product release and product launch.
Among our division-wide programs is Launch Management. Launch Management plays an integral part of S&P Global Market Intelligence’s business development life cycle, employing repeatable processes to control risk, manage communications and align go to market deliverables which ultimately support the successful release of internal and external products and the adoption and retention of our products.
The Impact: Holding the title, you will work well within a collaborative team to support launch management’s mission which include:
- Driving action and accountability across all contributing functions and teams
- Acting as a communication hub and key interface for stakeholders and teams
- Managing complexity and ensuring alignment by using a process that documents roles and responsibilities, and tracks milestones and deliverables
- Facilitating processes to ensure teams (external and internal) are effectively enabled with to go to market tools and resources
What’s in it for you?
The CP&S & Launch Management teams work closely with all internal divisions and in this role, you will gain exposure to release and launch workflows and activities across global business units. The team supports our rapidly-growing business, and thus allows for many opportunities to become involved in other S&P Global Market Intelligence activities and initiatives.
- Provide administrative support to launch stakeholders to maximize business workflows
- Act as a liaison between the departments and stakeholders to keep everyone informed and focused on key launch related projects.
- Coordinate and support launch program logistics.
- Provide support to stakeholders, including scheduling of meetings, trainings and check-ins; ensuring participant lists and invites are kept current
- Work collaboratively with various internal departments to establish clear stakeholder expectations to ensure all deliverables are completed on-time
- Works with or leads cross-team stakeholders involved in an assigned project and complete tasks for successful project completion
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, English, Communications or a relevant field required.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a project management capacity
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, resources and dependencies in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated interest in business development/growth strategies and/or launch /launch management
- Strong English speaking and written skills required.
- must be willing to work in a night shift schedule.