S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Relationship Manager
The Location: Hong Kong
The Team: S&P Global Market Intelligence, a division of S&P Global (NYSE:SPGI), is currently searching for Relationship Manager to join our Relationship Management team in Hong Kong.
What’s in it for you: The candidate will find that S&P Global Market Intelligence provides a challenging and flexible environment, which values self-motivation and team collaboration.
• The Relationship Manager is responsible for managing existing client relationships across a range of financial industries including Investment Banking, Private Equity, Investment Management, Commercial Lending and Corporates throughout China.
• General duties include individual trainings on the suite of S&P Global Market Intelligence products and services, client services, client retention, renewal contract negotiations and invoice collections.
• Relationship Managers will also work closely with business development team in assisting revenue generation through existing clients.
What We’re Looking For:
• Candidates with experience in financial services field is preferred.
• Excellent analytical capabilities
• Strong ability to communicate with clients in a clear manner and strong presentation skills
• Established relationship building and time management skills
• Ability to develop comprehensive recommendations in efforts to improve the business
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team-based environment
• Detailed orienteered
• Bachelor’s degree required (Upper second honors or equivalent is preferred)
• At least 3 years of direct experience working with B2B businesses (financial services background is preferred)
• Fluent in oral and written English, fluency in Mandarin or Cantonese is preferred
• MBA, CFA or CPA candidates are preferred
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
To all recruitment agencies; S&P does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.